Kids menu in cafes or restaurants
Rapid development of restaurant business in Russia began a long time ago. However there were very few kids menus in cafes or restaurants till recently. It is only nowadays that restaurants and food brands start reacting on the market requirements and reconsidering their offers, considering that parents’ attitude to children nutrition is changing.
Modern attitude of millennial parents to children dining out, combined with increasing competition for each customer shows, that creative and healthy kids portions, included into “adults” menu are becoming reasonable, if not to say vital means of bringing customers.
Though developing and implementing a separate menu for families with children under 12 require additional resources, the fact that you have to invest your time and money only once, ensures quick cost recovery and stable growth of income.
Children should eat real food
Children have a great influence on their parents in terms of shopping. The same is true for a place of family dinner.
Modern children have pretty sophisticated appetite, so their parents expect to see something more than just chicken nuggets, hot dogs or pasta with sausages in the menu. In order to increase attendance of visitors with children, restaurants should know how to make their kids menus interesting, diverse and healthy.
So how to create a kids menu, which will bring families with children to your restaurant? Let’s have a look at some ideas.
- Set menus, including salad, main course, side dish and a small dessert, make a choice easier for kids and reduce time of service provision.
- Two or three combo meals for children of different ages will bring more families with children.
- Set meals, consisting of smaller portions of “adults” menu, make it unnecessary to prepare kids meals separately, which simplifies a cook’s job.
- Kids menu, consisting of healthy and nutritious products and drinks is no longer a luxury, but natural means of meeting modern society expectations.
Now it is much easier to attract visitors with children
How to bring more families with children to your restaurant to increase attendance?
The best solution was invented in Japan, and then this idea has become widespread all over the world. Delicious-looking 3D copies of real food in display windows attract attention of passers-by and increase sales by making new customers out of this promising category of potential visitors.
Models of meals, desserts and drinks from the menu in a display window is a functional method, tested by thousands of restaurateurs. It brings more visitors and ensures their constant flow. It is an efficient and rewarding marketing instrument, which allows not to use any other types of advertising for years.
Bright visual copies of kids menu items in a display window catch attention of kids and their parents. Children instantly notice treats in unusual colorful plates, and bright toys to go with the meal.
Whereas their parents can study detailed meals composition, sizes of portions and prices.
How to arrange models of kids menu items
Efficiency and final result of using food models for meeting marketing goals depends on three crucial factors: food models quality, location and arrangement in a display window. Correct placing in a display window, attractive decoration, practical plates angle, spot lighting, etc. – all influences on efficiency and final result of your display window arrangement.
How to arrange food models in the display window to bring as many visitors with children as possible? Follow these tips:
- Colorful kids plates with images of fairy tales characters, or in a shape of favorite toys attract children’s attention and encourage them to have a meal from this fancy plate.
- A colorful toy, accompanying kids menu portions makes the meal more attractive for children. Put several different toys by the food models in your display window, so that kids could choose their present. Replace the assortment of toys on a regular basis to encourage parents to come back with their kids again.
- Coloring tissues with favorite cartoon characters will entertain your child while the family is finishing lunch. Don’t forget to put a pencil holder with pencils or fineliners to attract the children who like to draw.
CHOOSE DISHES FROM THE CATALOG
Where to buy food and drinks models
If you are a restaurateur and want to increase your sales level and get better results for fewer investments of money and effort, consider investing in an efficient marketing instrument of a restaurant promotion – a display window, decorated with models of food and drinks from the menu.
Japanese factory “Nippon Dom” manufactures custom food and drinks models from photos. Decades of experience ensure that the restaurateurs, which use Japanese food models, increase sales to 300% and more.