Production of food replica
Detailed production process
1. All ingredients of the dish are put into special boxes, which are filled with silicone to make casts.
Different products require silicone of different consistency. The more complicated surface of the product is, the more liquid silicone is required. Due to its runny structure it fills all folds and replicates product’s relief very precisely.
2. After material gets firm, the product is taken out. The frame is filled with silicone №2. The detail is baked until it becomes solid.
Each detail is made of silicone of separate color, close to the real food.
3. Ready detail is taken out of the frame.
4. Colors and shades are applied with brushes and airbrushing.
Rich palette of colors makes it possible to get all range of colors of the real product.
5. Details are fixed together with a strong glue according to photo or draft.