Replica of sushi Snapper-5
Sushi replica Snapper-5 by Japanese manufacturer.
Manufactured to be placed in Japanese restaurants display windows for visual demonstration of menu items.
- Patented materials;
- A product of high durability;
- Fast colors;
- Similarity to real sushi up to 100%.
Maximum length 80 mm
Maximum width 29 mm
Useful life: more than 15 years
Wooden tray and bamboo leaf are sold separately.
- Do not put on gas-stoves, close to open fire, into microwave oven or other heating elements.
- Do not soak in water. Details may detatch as a result of long contact with water. Locate in a rainproof place.
- Replicas remain bright if kept indoor. Open air and direct sunlight cause minor colors fading within several years.
- To avoid contamination it is recommended to put Snapper-5 sushi replica in a showcase or in a display box. If replica gets dusty or stained, moisten a soft tissue with warm water and clean it carefully. If you can’t remove stains with water, use neutral detergent.
Do not use:
- metal brushes, stiff bristle brushes and hard sponges;
- gasolune, solvents, chlorinated liquids and any corrosive detergents.
Recommended temperature for showcase: from -20 to +70 degrees Celsius. Replicas are sustainable to a temperature from -50 to +100 degrees Celsius for a short period.
Sushi replica is not a food item! Use it as item for exhibition or interior decoration only.
“Nippon Dom” company takes individual orders for replicas of sushi, rolls and other Japanese dishes from photos.