Replica of sushi “Pickled red tuna”
Habd-made replica of sushi “Pickled red tuna” by Japanese manufacturer.
Modern materials make it possible to imitate texture and natural pallette of colors and shades of each ingredient.
“Pickled red tuna” sushi replica is up to 97% similar to the real sushi.
Maximum length 80 mm
Maximum width 27 mm
Useful life: 30 years
Wooden tray and bamboo leaf are sold separately.
- Do not put on gas-stoves, close to open fire, into microwave oven or other heating elements.
- Do not soak in water. Details may detatch as a result of long contact with water. Locate in a rainproof place.
- Replicas remain bright if kept indoor. Open air and direct sunlight cause minor colors fading within several years.
- To avoid contamination it is recommended to put “Pickled red tuna” sushi replica in a showcase or in a display box. If replica gets dusty or stained, moisten a soft tissue with warm water and clean it carefully. If you can’t remove stains with water, use neutral detergent.
Do not use:
- metal brushes, stiff bristle brushes and hard sponges;
- gasolune, solvents, chlorinated liquids and any corrosive detergents.
Recommended temperature for showcase: from -20 to +70 degrees Celsius. Replicas are sustainable to a temperature from -50 to +100 degrees Celsius for a short period.
Sushi replica is not a food item! Use it as item for exhibition or interior decoration only.
“Nippon Dom” company takes individual orders for replicas of sushi, rolls and other Japanese dishes from photos.