A replica of two-tier cake with mango, bilberry, kiwi and strawberry
A luxurious decoration of a festive table!
A handmade replica of two-tier cake with mango, bilberry, kiwi and strawberry, by Japanese manufacturer, is a unique birthday present.
Casts of the best fresh fruits were made for this replica. Replicas of delicious fruits, laying closely together on white whipped cream make cake replica elegant and festive-looking.
State-of-the-art materials help reproduce realistic texture and natural color palette of a cake replica.
Fruits are made of soft silicone. Soft at a touch, you can feel realistic structure and freshness. Whipped cream is soft and a bit elastic at a touch, making an impression of natural whipped cream.
White whipped cream is made of acryl. Unlike silicone and other materials, which are very hard to blanch, acryl remains bright white from 5 to 10 years.
Each replica is handmade. That is why design and size may slightly vary from images.
All parts are firmly attached to the cake replica, you can’t replace fruits.
Maximum height: approx. 130 mm (without candles).
Maximum diameter: approx. 160 mm.
Gross weight: approx. 970 gr.
Useful life: unlimited.
- Cake replica loses shape when heated. Do not place on gas-stoves, close to fire, into the microwave oven and other heating elements.
- Replicas are humidity-resistant, but not waterproof. Details may detach when in a long contact with water. Do not soak. Locate in a rainproof place.
- The replica remains bright indoor. Open air and direct sunlight cause minor colors fading within several years.
- To avoid contamination it is recommended to locate cake replica in a showcase or in a display case. If a replica gets dusty or stained, moisten a soft tissue with warm water and clean it carefully. If you can’t remove stains with water, use neutral detergent. It is hard to get initial white color in case of bad contamination.
Do not use:
- metal brushes, stiff bristle brushes and hard sponges;
- gasoline, solvents, chlorinated liquids and any corrosive detergents.
Recommended temperature in the showcase is – 20 to + 70 degrees Celsius. Replicas are sustainable to – 50 to + 100 degrees Celsius for a short period.
- A cake replica is not a food item. Use it as exhibition item only.
- Children must be accompanied by parents when using the replica.
The company “Nippon Dom” takes individual orders for the manufacture of models of desserts, drinks, as well as any dishes and products.